Class Duration: 1 Day (3 Hours) Class Cost: $175
Requirement for : 13 Years of Age - No License Requested
Certificate of Attendance: Natural Hair Braiding Certificate
Class Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours) Cost Cost: $375
Requirement for State Board License: 16 Years of Age
Certificate of Attendance: 16 Hrs. Hair Braiding Certificate for Licensing & Advanced Hair Braiding Certificate
You will learn everything you ever wanted to know about braids; how to create and maintain natural braids with extensions.
A model (you must bring) can be provided for braiding services, giving you hands on training. We will teach you how to create natural looking braids. You will also learn how to provide maintenance techniques for your natural clients. We will also cover:
• Hair sectioning, and re-sectioning techniques
• Placement, sections and sizing, for perfect braid creation
• Education on after care and maintenance
* You MUST bring an afro kinky hair or straight hair mannequin with at least 6 inches.
* Available for purchase (Must Pre-Order): Basic Tool Kit - $25;
* Afro Kinky Mannequin - $65; Straight Hair Mannequin - $50
Included in the course:
How to make a hair wrap on a dreadlock using embroidery floss/thread
How to make a hair wrap on a dreadlock using fibers - synthetic, yarn
How to make and install a detachable hair wrap
How to add accessories
YOU WILL NEED: Some embroidery floss – at least 4 colors, plus some hair to practice on. Hair can be a mannequin, a friend, mom, dad, neighbor. Beads and shells are optional.
Class Duration: 1 Day (3 hrs.)
NaturaLoc Tool Kit - $45
Practicing Mannequin - $35